Si Connelly - I Get Boring

We all have dreams when we're young. Who has woken up one day and realised that those dreams are still the same but the years have passed and we've settled into something terribly ordinary? That's what this latest release from Si Connelly explores - the crushing realisation that life is what we make of it, and the time is now! Paradoxically, Connelly deviates from his usual style with this track, sounding more commercial with the arrangement. If you're not aware of his usual style, I would strongly suggest you find out. A prolific songwriter, Connelly has backed out of deals with Sony just to maintain his own creativity at the expense of the popularity that a label brings. I can't profess to understand all of his lyrics which tend to be metaphorical in nature, but I do know that I understand where he's coming from with this tune. If there was ever a kick up the backside to get going with making those dreams a reality, this song is it!